If you have selected Express delivery we recommend providing a suitable daytime delivery address to ensure someone is available to sign for your order. If you will not be present to accept your delivery your order will be carded and taken to the nearest post office. When a parcel is sent using signature on delivery, Australia Post will only leave it unattended at your address if a Safe Drop has been authorised.
Articles in this section
- Australian Orders
- New Zealand and International
- My tracking says my order is delivered, but I don't have it. What should I do?
- Do I need to be home for my parcel to be delivered?
- How do I cancel my order?
- How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- Why is my tracking link not working?
- What if I place my order on the weekend or on a public holiday?
- International Customs and Duty Fees